Best Password Manager 2019: What is Ruling the Market?
Creating and remembering passwords is really painful. Your mind stops working when it’s come to remember the big strong line full of words and characters. In this case, all you need is a password manager that helps you surf through the web easily with full security.
There are a number of password managers for your ease and picking the best password manager would be quite a difficult thing to do. But still, we have created a list of best password manager 2019 so that you may choose whatever goes right with you.
Check the following best password manager 2019:
1. LastPass (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome)
Number one on the list of best password manager 2019 is LastPass designed with excellent features. It is free to use but its premium version available has some price. First, create a master password for that, and then automatically all your login credentials from Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, and Safari will be saved.
After that, you can delete all your computer information allowing LastPass to provide full security and support. This way, you have to remember only one master password. It has some great features too which are:
- Two-factor authentication
- Credit monitoring for free
- Multi-identity system
- Auto-fill form helpful in shopping
- Cloud server for encrypted information
- Password sharing option among family members
LastPass also allows its users to use it on other devices other than personal PC. It is designed to create unique passwords through the password generator option. If you choose to go for its premium version, you will get additional services like:
- Extra authentication option
- Stellar tech support
- Information syncing between desktop and mobile devices
Although LastPass is the prominent name with miraculous features, it was reported to have some weaknesses previously. But the team really worked hard with great efforts to fix the problems as they released regular updates.
2. Dashlane (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
The second-best password manager 2019 is Dashlane offering simple and easy-to-use security and support systems. It is boosted by:
- Two-factor authentication
- Store pivotal notes strongly
- Password sharing via encryption to emergency contacts in case of any mishap
- Quickly change the same password for different sites
There is an option to store your password in an encrypted vault or auto-sync service to store them on your devices. It makes your tracking and purchasing from different online retailers easy as it provides you digital wallet, even if you are new to it.
This password manager makes sure you get all your receipts if there are any circumstances or the site you use is blocked or hacked. By allowing the app, it will reset your passwords without pushing you to the initial. There is a business version, but it comes with an annual fee.
3. 1Password (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
If you aren’t happy with the above two, we can give another best password manager 2019 option and that is 1Password. This strong password manager app comes with the following features:
- Powerful password generator
- Username and password storage
- Built-in “watchtower” in case of website breaches
- Digital wallet for storing your logins credentials, credit card information, sticky notes, network password, etc.
The team structured its security masterfully and confidently that they ask if anyone could break it, they would give offered $100,000 as a prize. You are allowed to sync everything locally for a one-time purchase, but the software can also allow you to sync your information between different devices via Dropbox, iCloud, etc. It has no free version, you need to pay $2.99 a month billed annually and a restriction to full syncing option when you make a one-time purchase. A plan of $2 more a month for five family members would be a better one.