How to Get Started With a Blog on a Blogger in 2019!
If you are thinking to start a blog in 2019, then you are on the right track as everyone is moving towards digital business. Yes, if you are a pro in blogging then you can start earning with that too. You can share your views on different topics and entertain a large population.
Starting a blog via blogger.com is very easy that doesn’t require any professional skills to run your blog. It is free to operate, and it is up to the limit of trust and credibility as Google owns it. You can use the subdomain .blogspot.com or buy a domain according to your website which is the right option.
Here is a quick overview of how to get started on a Blogger or Blogspot. Just keep in mind the following points and start rolling on the Blogger.
- As it is powered by Google so, first thing is to sign up on Google or Gmail to start using your blogger dashboard.
- The next step is to go on a blogger.com and on the homepage the sign-in option asks for your Google account credentials.
- As soon as you signed in to the Blogger account, you need to set up a profile for your blogs. You have two options Google Plus profile or limited blogger (BlogSpot) profile. For recommendations, Google Plus profile is a better option.
- After that, you will be able to see the blogger dashboard and stat creating blogs through NEW BLOG or CREATE NEW BLOG option.
- When you click the NEW BLOG option, a window will appear asking you to enter the blog name, address, and a theme. Then the CREATE BLOG button on the button will set up the blog which later can be modified and changed.
- Then lastly, you will be able to see your blog dashboard which can be checked through the VIEW BLOG link or directly searching the URL on the web browser.
You are all set to go live and start blogging.