When it involves making money from a blog, you’ve got many options. one of the only is to put PPC advertisements on your blog, and you’ll be paid counting on the niche, quality of traffic, and variety of clicks on ads.
Of all the advertising networks currently available, Google AdSense is certainly the simplest, but it’s also one among the foremost highly criticized, thanks to their harsh rules. Many bloggers lose their hope of creating money with AdSense once their AdSense account is disabled or not approved.
I have previously written about many various ways to form money during this article. Today I’m featuring Media.net, which may be a contextual ad network delivered to you by Yahoo! and Bing together.
Media.net is a billboard network that has been getting great reviews from round the globe. Media.net is currently a call for participation based ad network, and anyone can request an invitation here.
Here is that the recent payment that I received from media.net:
I will discuss all of this in greater detail later during this article, but first, let’s have a glance at what Media.net is all about.
Popular Google AdSense Alternatives
Media.net may be a contextual ad network, which suggests that it hosts advertisements supported the context of the page. for instance , if you’re running Media.net ads on your page about dogs, your readers are going to be seeing advertisements associated with dogs and dogs products. Similarly, a page about cameras will have ads associated with cameras and photography accessories.
Contextual advertisements perform better than the other sorts of ads (direct ads), and this is often one reason why AdSense is so popular.
Media.net is powered by Yahoo! and Bing, and you’ll see only top quality and high paying ads through Media.net.
Media.net is targeted to small to large Bloggers & media houses who produce quality content. So albeit you’ve got a little blog with targeted and quality content, your chance of getting approval is high.
Here are a number of the foremost notable features of Media.net ad network:
- Contextual advertisements: As mentioned above, ads are going to be showed supported the context of the page.
- High revenue: The quality of ads is high, and various optimization techniques will assist you to form a big amount of cash from your hosted ads.
- Mobile ads: one of the key features of Media.net is that the hosting of mobile ads. This feature is currently in beta, but with the growing number of smartphone users, mobile ads are the longer term of advertising for publishers. Media.net mobile detection technology automatically detects mobile and smartphone browsers and serves mobile ads which can assist you to earn additional income.
- Account manager: There are only a few ad networks offering dedicated account managers, and Media.net is one among them. As soon as you get an approved Media.net account, you’ll be assigned an account manager, and he will assist you with the setup and assist you to urge started. Indeed, if you’re not a blogger who likes to optimize ads (color, text, etc.), your account manager will do that for you.
- Neat and clean reporting dashboard: The reporting dashboard is neat, and it’s easy to become familiar with using it.
- One account for unlimited websites: If you’ve got one approved account with Media.net, you’ll use an equivalent account to run advertisements on multiple websites. You will, however, got to get approval for each website, which is straightforward with the assistance of the site manager.
- Multiple ad unit sizes: you’ll create multiple ad unit sizes using the Media.net ad management panel.
How to start with Media.net
Currently, the Yahoo! Bing contextual ad network (Media.net) is a call for participation based ad network. you’ll apply for an invitation code here, by adding details about you and your website. If you’ve got multiple blogs/websites, you’ll apply for all of them under one account from an equivalent page.
Soon thereafter, one among their representatives will evaluate your blog, and once you’re approved, you’ll be assigned an account manager, and you’ll receive your login details via email.
To ensure the top quality of ads, they are doing have program policies, and before applying it’s an honest idea to review these policies for your information.
Once your application has been approved, log in to the Media.net dashboard, start creating ad units for your website, and place the code. the method is straightforward, and if you’ve got ever used a billboard network like AdSense or the other, the method is nearly an equivalent.
Using Yahoo bing Ad network Media.net
At the time of the writing of this post, Media.net supports payment via PayPal and Payoneer.
I recommend you to use Payoneer for payout as its cheaper than PayPal. you’ll read my case study on this here.
The minimum payout threshold is $100.
Overall, after reading the reviews about Media.net and considering the way it’s evolved within the past year, I feel comfortable recommending that you simply plow ahead and check-in for a publisher’s account.
If you’re an existing Media.net publisher, i might like to hear your feedback, experience, and opinion.
Also Read: Best Google AdSense Alternatives
If you discover this text interesting, consider sharing it on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.